- 1300 numbers help to centralise your business.
- Increase inbound sales calls.
- Gives your business a professional image.
- Enables your business to increase hours of operation and lead capture.
- Measure and report easily on marketing and advertising performance.
- Identify customer service issues.
- Increase customer retention.
- Ensure potential business is never lost.
If you choose to go with Telstra, there are many 1300 number benefits for inbound features. Telstra provides state of the art technology offering consistent feature capabilities which are robust, scalable, flexible, feature rich and network integrated. See the list of features on the right, or ask us for further information.
Standard features available
for your 1300 number
Free features include the provision of basic routing functionality.
Provide more complex features for geographic routing, disaster recovery plus business continuity.
For service management and reporting.
Other value added services
Integrated products with increase customers calling functionality.